[bksvol-discuss] Re: Publisher Book?

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 23:30:56 -0400

I have found some with Daisy markup only at the beginning and at the end. That is okay with me usually. I ordinarily read from start to finish anyway, so I may have encountered some that were well marked up and not known it, but there have been a few that were not.

On 3/15/2012 10:18 PM, Mayrie ReNae wrote:
HI Roger,

I have not found publisher quality books lacking in daisy markup at all.
They lack page breaks, but all other daisy navigation is present. That's
been my experience anyway.

Mayrie