  From: Valerie Maples
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 11:59 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Publisher Book?

  I was of the understanding we could not submit books that are already in PQ.
Or, is that only of identical ISBN?  I had heard industry mutterings that they
might be starting to list page equivalencies, or what specifically the hard
cover or paperback copy were in length.

  With more and more PQ books in the collection, I hope they add DAISY
navigation to the Read: OutLoud  Bookshare Edition since you won't be able to
search by page number if moving from one device to another...

  Valerie

  Bookshare: Bringing Reading to Life for 10 Years
  http://www.bookshare.org/