[bksvol-discuss] Re: Publisher Book?

Not all of them are in foreign countries though. Digital Divide, I think, is in California. There are a few others in the United States too. It does appear, though, that most of the outsourced books are done in either India or Africa. I think the African country that Daproim Africa works in is Kenya.

On 3/16/2012 6:36 AM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,