[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 16:06:30 -0700 (PDT)

The blank page is usually, if not always, between numbered pages, often at the
end of a chapter before the next chapter. I don't know if you read as you proof
or  scan, but even if not, if you're checking pagination at the end of your
process it's easy enough to number  the blank page. That way the reader knows
that the pages was intentionally blank and that no text is missing. I assume
you already number pages that have photos or illustrations, or am I wrong?

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

-----