[bksvol-discuss] Re: National Empanada Day book

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 14:35:58 -0700

Ok and if you need a translator to translate the English to Spanish, I'm your
girl.
--------------------------------
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever.
It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you
get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're
on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound,
the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter
Chris Botti
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
Skype: jazzytrumpet