[bksvol-discuss] Re: National Empanada Day book

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 00:21:42 -0500

My spanish is just good enough to scan or proof, but not good enough to write
picture descriptions.  Chela can do a great job on Spanish or Bilingual books.
If it is Spanish only it might not count toward the grant, but Nichole loves us
reading Spanish and bilingual books, so i know others will enjoy it, too.

Valerie