[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing story titles

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 13:11:55 -0700

Hi Lissi,

Just wanted to let you know that I've filed a book quality report on
"Odds Against", and it will be looked into by our book quality report
processing team shortly. We welcome such reports from the volunteer
community, regardless of whether it was an outsourcer, a volunteer or a
publisher who processed the book.

Warm regards,

Pavi