[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing story titles

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 07:07:24 -0400

Hi all,

Hmmm, My recommendation would be to pull the copy that is currently there, and if you redo it, send it up as a BSO. This should never have occurred. It is not only preferred, but sometimes vital to read a book before it is validated. In fact, this error affects how the DAISY mark-up should be done. The mark-up should indicate the breaks between stories. If they aren't there, then the DAISY copy is useless. No, I'd pull this one, absolutely.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring