[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing story titles

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 10:11:42 -0500

Hi, Devorah!

What is happening in this discussion is that the people who are posting are
telling the way THEY DO IT.  The way you are doing it sounds fine, and
should work out.  I do not move page numbers if they are at the bottom of
pages either.  I see no sense in changing that, provided there is a blank
line before and after the numbers.  Some people change them, but many do
not.  <smiling>

Sue S.