[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just submitted:

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 21:02:52 -0600

Hi Roger,

Madeleine put a hold on it for Angel, so everything's cool. (smile)

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 7:11 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Just submitted:

If it is already submitted the only way to put a hold on it is to ask
Madeleine to do it for you. A hold can be put on a book by typing that
phrase in the title field when submitting it.
On 12/11/2014 2:16 PM, Angel Murphy wrote:
Okay. But what I was asking you, was how do I put hold in front of it for me so that way nobody else can get it?

Sent from my iPod

On Dec 11, 2014, at 1:16 PM, Dolores Dean <srdolores@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Angel,

I got your e-mail. I hope you can get this book. I really loved it. I am not sure what the actual decision is in the book, but maybe you will know. If I can help, just ask.

Sister Dolores