From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 11:20 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Just submitted

Oh, nice, I love Gillian White! Thanks much for scanning.  I can't take it
to validate just now as I've already got a stack, but I definitely plan to
read this.

I've read Bookshare's two other White books, Copy Cat and The Sleeper and
liked them a lot.  They're rather different, but I hope others will enjoy
them.  Have you read either of those?

Thanks again for the submission,

Allison