[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted.

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bkshare discussion" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 22:44:04 -0500

HI:

I just submitted Buffalo Valley by Debbie Macomber.

"The fourth and final book in the Dakota series, focusing on the contemporary
North Dakota farming community of Buffalo Valley -- its people, its growth, and
a look into its future, as a large corporation threatens to undermine the small
community businesses."

It is my first submission and I'm not sure that everything is in the proper
format.
I would appreciate any suggestions for improvement.  Please feel free to e-mail
me off list.

Thank you.

Lynnsky

Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and of good courage; be not frightened,
neither be dismayed; for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9

Visit my blog at:
http://lynnskyi.livejournal.com/

Enjoy the splendor of truth on EWTN.