[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted

Hi, all.

For your validating pleasure, I just submitted Sacred Stones of the Goddess:
Using Earth Energy for Magical Living by Galen Gilotte. Page breaks are
protected, as are chapter headings. If you have any questions, feel free to
contact me at:
solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx

Find the synopsis below.

Shannon
Make everyday magic come alive with the beautiful prose and invocations
found in Sacred Stones of the Goddess. This one-of-a-kind guidebook
incorporates crystals and semiprecious stones in talismanic magic, and
includes guided meditations and prayers to the Goddess.

Stones are a powerful source of earth energy. Each stone has its own
distinct energy "signature" as well as magical correspondences shared by
other stones in the same group. In talismanic magic, the stone serves as
both the focus and amplifier for the desired outcome of the spell.

Sacred Stones of the Goddess presents a variety of ways to intensify your
magic with the power of stones, including:

. Thirty-five Goddess-centered invocations for a variety of purposes such as
increased magical ability, justice, peace, personal protection, creativity,
and love

. Step-by-step instructions for putting together and using your own
thirteen-stone divination set

. Instructions for creating and using your own set of Wiccan prayer beads
for communion with the Goddess (and God)

I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can
do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do
the
something I can do.
- Everett Edward Hale, 1822 - 1909