[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just submitted:

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 20:11:19 -0500

If it is already submitted the only way to put a hold on it is to ask Madeleine to do it for you. A hold can be put on a book by typing that phrase in the title field when submitting it.

On 12/11/2014 2:16 PM, Angel Murphy wrote:
Okay. But what I was asking you, was how do I put hold in front of it for me so
that way nobody else can get it?

Sent from my iPod

On Dec 11, 2014, at 1:16 PM, Dolores Dean <srdolores@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Angel,

I got your e-mail. I hope you can get this book. I really loved it. I am not
sure what the actual decision is in the book, but maybe you will know. If I can
help, just ask.

Sister Dolores