[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "Natasha & Fossey" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 11:56:13 -0500

Hi all,
I just submitted a very clean scan of "Monkeewrench."  It's a techno thriller
of sorts written by a mother daughter team who writes as one P. J. Tracy.  I
read through it so there shouldn't be any major issues unless the upload
process messed it up or something.  The book is definitely in the mystery and
thriller genre but a great fun read.  It's up in RTF.

Natasha & Fossey

"Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it,
it's not all mixed up." - A. A. Milne

"And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing
guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity
is self-doubt." -Sylvia Plath

email: guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxx