[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: "Kathy Hester" <kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 18:26:53 -0500

I have just submitted A Love Divine by Alexandra Ripley.  It is historical
fiction, telling the story of Joseph of Arimathea, the rich man who gave his
tomb for Jesus's burial after his crucifixion.  I have proofread it once and
removed the errors I found, although that's not guaranteeing there aren't still
some.  I have also protected all chapter headings and have changed M dashes to
long dashes.  It is long, but it's a good read!

I work with speech, and it didn't pronounce the Y's on the ends of chapters,
like Twenty-One, but I went through and checked them all, and they are there.
I don't know what was going on.

If anyone on this list validates the book and has questions, please contact me
at

kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx .

Kathy Hester

GIF image

---
                avast! Antivirus: %This message has been certified clean by
Avast.% message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 080627-0, 06/27/2008
Tested on: 6/27/2008 6:27:41 PM