[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: Monica <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 01:54:05 -0400

Hi. I just submitted The DNA of Relationships by Gary Smalley for validation. I have the print book if anything needs to be verified or rescanned. Thanks in advance to whoever does the validation. I hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I am. Here's what it's about.

"Everything in life that truly matters can be boiled down to relationships." That?s why Gary Smalley says it?s so important to learn safe, healthy relating
patterns. The DNA of Relationships will help you to understand how you?re designed to be in three exciting and fulfilling types of relationships. It teaches
you the main barriers to great relationships and how to construct satisfying relationships with those close to you ? your spouse, best friend, your son,
even co-workers and neighbors.