[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 13:49:48 -0800

Hello everyone!

I have just submitted "Sabrina Goes To Rome," by Mel Odom. It is a super special in the Sabrina the Teenage witch series which comes between numbers 15 and 16. (I just realized that I put it's place in the series in the submission form field incorrectly. Could the validator, please, fix that?) It is in RTF format, spell check done, all headers removed, all pages and copyright info present. Gwen read it and fixed errors as she went after I'd spell checked, so the darn thing ought to be nearly perfect. I'll include the back cover below. I hope someone enjoys!

Peace,
Mayrie

(Back Cover)

If Sabrina Spellman can't open a
 mysterious antique gold locket
 and release the power trapped within,
 a family secret will be lost forever.
 "The secret to the locket lies in Rome. says her father.
 So, with stowaway Salem in her backpack, Sabrina
 heads for Italy and the Eternal City of Rome.
 Once there, she meets Paul, the gorgeous American
photographer who grabs her before she falls into the
famous Trevi fountain. And in her charming pensione,
Sabrina finds an unexpected roommate: Gwen, a British
witch with a talking hamster named Stonehenge.
Together, Sabrina and Gwen set out to solve the
mystery of the locket a story of love and betrayal
that began centuries ago....