[bksvol-discuss] Releasing Yolonda's Genius

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <hillikera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 17:30:38 -0700

Hi all,

I'm releasing the book Yolonda's Genius.  I'm mentioning this on-list
because I want everyone to know that there's nothing wrong with the book.
It has a long history of renewals, but that's not because it's a bad scan.
I just haven't been able to get to it as I've been traveling a bit and
working on some other items for Bookshare. Yolonda's Genius is a kids story and a Newbury Honor book. I just thought that one of you could get to it a little sooner than I'm able to. So, enjoy!

Allison