[bksvol-discuss] Gustavo

  • From: "Janice Carter" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 12:02:11 -0800

Many of Gustavo's local friends grieved with his family at a service this
past Saturday.

Some of you asked how to pay your respects to Gustavo's partner, Mathieu.
You can send your thoughts to him at:

Mathieu Farrugia
313 Stierlin Road
Mountain View, CA  94043

Also, at some point, there will be a gathering to give Gustavo a true
"Gustavo" good bye.  If you have thoughts or pictures or wild stories or
comments about Gustavo and would like to have them given to Mathieu, please
send to me in email at jcarter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   Also, if you'd like the
comments to remain anonymous, please let me know (since we know Gustavo had
some very special moments probably with all of us).

We are very sad that no one now asks "tell me something good" every
morning........

(Also, if you know of any folks who might not be on this list, can you
please forward this note.  Thanks.)

Janice and Susie