[bksvol-discuss] Re: Gustavo

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 06:44:49 -0800 (PST)

Dear Anne, Liz and List,
Today is the anniversary of Gustavo's Death. Although I didn't know him well, I
always looked forward to his e-mails regarding updates on the site. In 2006 I
wrote a news article about bookshare and Gustavo helped  me do research for it.
Even though I never met him in person, I feel honored to have known him and
that he has contributed to the site in such a wonderful way.

ANastasia

Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hi Liz,

No, there's been no discussion, about Gustavo, but thanks for the
reminder.  I will say a prayer.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons