[bksvol-discuss] Re: Gustavo

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 23:16:40 -0500

Barbara, John Glass handles customer service/support for Bookshare. If you have trouble with Bookshare issues, write to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for help. John monitors that address and usually responds either by phone or email. Generally, Gustavo works with machines and books while John works with people and customer support issues. I hope this makes sense. On the Bookshare staff, there is also Janice, who is the literacy director, and Jennifer, who works on getting more books into the Bookshare collection. Carrie scans books for us and does a fantastic job of it. She also is the one who scans the New York Times bestsellers for us. Bookshare is actively seeking someone to fill the product manager position and I think a developer position as well.

Monica Willyard

At 11:06 PM 11/14/2006, you wrote:
Who is John and how is he related to Gustavo? What is John's e-mail address? If I have any questions, whom should I ask, John or Gustavo? Please, explain the system to me.

Thanks!

Barbara