[bksvol-discuss] Re: Gustavo

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 23:25:03 -0500

John is the person who is supposed to be the connection between the volunteers (us) and the staff (Gustavo and others). He apparently reads this list (at least I truly hope so) but does not comment (even on specific issues such as the ones reiased during the past day or so.) The effect of his lack of input to the list is that we often are not sure he reads specific messages or if he has any input with staff regarding the issues the messages raise. He has been on staff since last spring when we were told that his presence would be a boon to the volunteers.

E.

Who is John and how is he related to Gustavo? What is John's e-mail address? If I have any questions, whom should I ask, John or Gustavo? Please, explain the system to me.

Thanks!

Barbara