[bksvol-discuss] Re: Gustavo

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 17:21:34 -0800 (PST)

At that he doesn't always answer. I'd written to him t
least three times asking about a couple of things.
Finally I wrote to John to ask if I was going through
the right channels, and Gustavo got back to me with
the answer to the one question. The second one I've
given up on and didn't ask John to ask Gustavo about.
Months, or maybe it was over a year ago, he was very
good about replying. Maybe assignments have been
reassigned--or he was gone and didn't get my two
previous e-mails.

According to what Gerald wrote ages ago when we got
new people, Gustavo is Wbsite Manager and handles
member and volunteer accounts, but that may have
changed.

Cindy