[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books with pics?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 23:14:47 -0400

hey Alison, this might be one of those books that sigh, is well a one that
can't be done, smile.

I have found a lot of books with "beautiful pictures" don't scan well,
particularly new books though if it is the title I think it is, is it from
1974 as I have a book on reserve on a similar title, about the World Trade
Towers.

Just checking.

I did notice that Fine Reader by itself can handle books with text in the
pictures better than korowai can.  I don't know why.  have you tried,
scanning in full color?  I don't know but it might just work.  I know with
version 8 you can do this.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council