[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books with pics?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 17:47:39 -0400

I have noticed at least with adult books with lots of pics, am doing animal
books and boy do they have a ton, smile, that grayscale with 400 dpi
actually does a great job.  My brightness usually ends up in the fifty to
sixty range, though one book landed me in the thirties.

Just a thought.  And Darrel I also use that as criteria for making judgments
about books to share.  But a lot of kids books can be understood without the
pictures.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council