[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books with pics?

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 01:46:25 -0500

Hi, Jana,

I'm afraid my post wasn't clear. I didn't mean Anastasia shouldn't submit a
picture book but that she
shouldn't worry about or try to scan the pictures, if bookshare can't reproduce
them. She could just
submit the text, unless she has a sighted relative or friend who can desribe
the picture to her and she
has the patience to type  in.

If she could get the pictures to scan, as people seem to suggest the new
Kurzweill can do, can
bookshare retain them? That would be wonderful.

Cindy