[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books with pics?

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 20:38:13 -0500

Hi, Cindy!  As long as the text can be scanned, it's fine to submit books
that would normally contain pictures.  The problem is that sometimes, if a
picture is in the middle of a page with text before and after it, you have
to remove tons of junk characters! <Smile>  Still, if a person has the
patience to deal with them, it's okay to go for it.  Take care!

Jana