[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books with pics?

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 21:56:28 -0700

Hi, Cindy. I don't think it's the pictures that are the concern, really, or
at least not as far as Bookshare goes. The only reason the pictures matter
here is because they're interfering with the scan itself. No, the pictures
won't be maintained on Bookshare, but the stories are still good, and that's
what we're after. It's just that the pictures interfere with the scans
sometimes, and that's what we're discussing here, unless I'm wrong. Take
care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.