[bksvol-discuss] Re: BookShare Policy Reminder

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 14:40:45 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, I don't omit them. I just don't validate them.
Sometimes, if the bibliography isn't too long  and
looks as if it's in pretty decent shape, I'll validate
it, but indices are usually in columns and
time-consuming and difficult to validate. But, as I
said, I eyeball them, and they usually look as if a
person could use the index without toomuch difficulty
as it is, so I leave it alone. But I do put my name
and email address so if a reader of the book needs the
index in better form I'll do it upon request.

Cindy

Yahoo! Mail