[bksvol-discuss] Re: BookShare Policy Reminder

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 00:59:12 -0700 (PDT)

I have noticed that indices and bibliographies are
usable and readable even if not in the ideal format or
the book's format. Once I learned that we didn't have
to do them I stopped--it was a time-consuming and not
fun chore. I do put a note in the long synopsis,
though, that if a reader needs or wants them
corrected, I will do so. So far I haven't had any
requests (I include my name and email address).

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com