[bksvol-discuss] Re: BookShare Policy Reminder

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 16:22:06 -0500

Ken,
The difference of course is that if we can get bookShare to change the header stripper, the headers and page numbers will again be available.
Another thing people need to realize is that often times page numbers are there. Your software isn't displaying them. Try opening the HTML file and having a look. I agree that something needs to be done so that page numbers are kept in a more usable format, but in the intrim, realize there is generally a chance you can get at them.

Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kenneth A. Cross" <crossk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>