[bksvol-discuss] Re: BookShare Policy Reminder

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 21:35:34 -0400

I was talking about scanned books not downloads.
I've seen books with various typos: turth for truth, beat for bat, bas for
bears, .356 for .357 magnum came out of an NLS recording of a Robin Cook novel.
 The Ballantine Tolkien has either lots of misprints or they never corrected
between one edition and another, because the index was horrible.  I wasn't
talking about downloads.
Sorry about the misimpression.