[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Renewal

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 17:10:59 -0500

I do the same thing, Marty. I've had Word blow up and utterly destroy the file too many times!

Judy s.

On 8/31/2012 8:10 AM, Martha Rafter wrote:
Hi Folks,
Amen to this! I think I go one step further than ann. I keep every one of my working files as I go, simply adding a number after my working title. Example is, using Ann's title, Juror 1.rtf, Juror 2.rtf, Juror 3.rtf, etc. That way if I mess up, I still have most of my work saved to go back to. It only takes a minute to delete my working copies once I get that wonderful 'accepted into the collection' e-mail.
Marty