[bksvol-discuss] Scanning

  • From: "Jane Jordan (ComCast)" <janedjordan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 15:59:00 -0400

I just got my hands on the book "Into the Storm: A STudy In Command" by Tom
Clancy and General Fred Franks. I didn't see it in the Bookshare collection
last I looked. Anyone interested? I'd be happy to scan. Even better, I have a
copy of the ebook, so I can check my scan against it to make less work for the
proofreader.

I also have two books about aFghanistan--titles escape me, but I'll find
them--and one about Sherlock Holmes.

Jane