[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Renewal

  • From: "Doug Maples" <WDMaples@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 22:34:13 -0500

Ann,

Actually, it is just about that simple. As long as there is a process in all
their programs that runs each day, it could make that check just as you
described it. I've done things like that hundreds of times.

However, I also know from being a programmer, that they have a whole stack
of updates and additions that need to be done. This is probably a little low
on the list of priorities. Unfortunately, everybody gets all mad at you when
their programs are not done immediately. I have suffered that wrath, also!
:-)

Yes, the simplicity does make me laugh and smile.

- Doug