[bksvol-discuss] Re: Barbara

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 20:55:53 -0500

A way to deal with the "die" for "the" issue, of course, is to do one of several things.

The most radical and brute force way is to search individually for every occurence of die. This sounds difficult. Actually it is amazing easy and can be done with half your brain while the other half does something equally routine. The half of the brain wirking on the issue will evaluate each die in context.

It is also possible to speed up the above the process by doing searches for the stock "the phrases" using "die" as in
"with die"
"of "die"
"and die"
"in die"
"behind die"
"before die"

and words which also occur such as
diese for these
diem for them
dieology for theology
dieory for theory

and usually a book with die for the suffers from 1 instead of I.

E.
At 08:13 PM 11/9/2006, you wrote:
Except for words that are not mis-spelled but are not
correct in context. One of the books I'm validating
now is pretty perfect except for several "or"
substitutions for "of" And another book I'm working on
has quite a few "die" for "the."

Cindy

--- Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>