[bksvol-discuss] Re: Barbara

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 03:23:09 -0500

Hi Barbara,

Here is how you can tell if you have been approved as a volunteer, and I
imagine you have.

Go to the website:

http://www.bookshare.org

Then log in with your e-mail address and password.  After you get logged in,
the very top of the page would look like this:

bookshare.org - Volunteer Home

There is all kinds of help on this list, so whatever you need in the way of
instructions please do not hesitate to ask.  If you need an updated set of
instructioons, for example, just holler and someone will send them to you.
The philosophy here on this list is, "There is no such thing as a stupid
question."  :-)

Regards,

Sue S.