[bksvol-discuss] Re: Barbara

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 17:07:50 -0600

Correct.  The ones that are supposed to be hyphenated should stay as they
are.  That is why I do not do a global find and replace for hyphenated
words.  Otherwise, I put the word on the next page or line, and delete the
unwanted letters on the previous page/line.  I only had two years of college
as a music major, but spelling and English were my favorite subjects next to
my music courses.  But the Growing Slowly Strong has a lot of scannos in it.
<smile>