[bksvol-discuss] Re: Barbara

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 19:14:41 -0500

Hi Barbara,

You can choose any book you want to scan.  You do not have to choose from
the list.

If you want to edit a book, called validate on bookshare.org, yes, you
download it, edit it, and then upload it from your Step 2 page.

By the way, welcome to the volunteers!!  I take it you have received
approval to be a volunteer?  I hope so because we can certainly use
volunteers.  :-)

Regards,

Sue S.