[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another Question for Braille Readers

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 18:23:27 -0700 (PDT)

Well, now we have two different preferences for lists in books--skip lines
between the items or indent them. And the score is two to o˜e in favor of
skipping lines between, so far--except they don't stay skipped, do they? How
about indenting an putting an asterisk or bullet next to the line if it's not
numbered? I try sometimes to make them hanging indented if they are that way in
the book but it doesn't always work.

G.Cindy