[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another Question for Braille Readers

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 02:41:56 -0400

If we ned style sheets, what about those of us who use braille notetakers?

If somebody from staff post appropriate guidelines for various situations somewhere volunteers can access it, we can abide by what the translator will need, I am sure.

Perhaps some day the manual may be more useful in a sort of question and answer format posted online.

All this about protecting chapter headings and story titles can exist in question and answer format.

A person can go to the part needed without having to go through a manual for the answer.

That way, if somebody wants to know how multiple authors names are to be input in edit fields when submitting a book or sending it on to staff, there it will be.
E.
Elizabeth )