[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another Question for Braille Readers

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 22:22:06 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds like a good idea. I'll start doing that. I have been putting asterisks
where there is a space between sections, though I've spaced 3 lines and put 3
asterisks in the middle, even assuming that the blanks are eliminated.

Devorah, the discussion was about blank lines after headings, not between
paragraphs. Like you, I've stopped putting them there and also stopped creating
indented paragraphs if they aren't already there. How much more quickly the
validating goes. smile

G.Cindy