[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another Question for Braille Readers

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 17:53:44 -0700 (PDT)

I'm glad you asked, Alliso, and that you responded, Darrell. I know people have
asked that the scan list have lines skipped between them, but the Wish List
doesn't; Should I put them there? It's already 17 pages, but of course that
doesn't matter if it's not printed out. It would be easy for me to do if Jamie
and Jim, on the Friends of Bookshare site, don't mind.

I'll do it henceforth n books I validate if that's preferred, except I won't
the line spaces be deleted? Would I need to put an asterisk between?

G.Cindy