[bksvol-discuss] Adult rating

  • From: Cindy R <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 11:12:04 -0700 (PDT)

Mary's right (see below). Some of us have no
oppportunity to write reviews of books we
scan/validate. We don't have access to the books once
they've been uploaded from the validation list.

Warning: part of what I write below might be offensive
to certain individuals (grin).

I think, after reading Peter's explanation, I'll do
what I was dong before, which is to give a book an
adult rating but with a brief explanation in the long
synopsis field rather than in the Comments, where,
apparently,it would do not good. Peter, one problem,
as fas as sexually explicit language goes, is that I
suspect your automated form only recognizes certain
words and not the euphemistic terms used by some
writes like Bertice Small. I really doubt that your
machine would recognize  "member"  or "shaft" as
"pearly iridescent" as sexual terms.

http://messenger.yahoo.com/