[bksvol-discuss] Re: Adult rating

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 11:35:21 -0500

Do you all think it would be a good idea to put in the letters for content like
s.s.l for some strong language or s.d.s for well you get the point. I know a
lot of us are used to that on the talking program but in the word of books
there isn't anything like that. Maybe it would be a good idea to take a survey
to see what people think whether they care what content is put in the book or
just leave it alone. It doesn't matter to me, if I like the plot then the heck
with what is in it. If filters are set for children or those that don't like
adult content, I don't think anyone would be offended.