[beports] Re: [RFC] cURL patch

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 22:44:14 +0200

Hey,

Am 24.05.2008 um 09:36 schrieb Andreas Färber:

Please review the following patch against cURL[1] CVS:
http://tools.assembla.com/BePorts/browser/BePorts/trunk/net-misc/curl/curl-CVS.diff?rev=69
(It still applies to HEAD despite a change in lib/select.c, so I didn't upload the latest.)

This patch has landed in CVS today! The Signed-off-by has been understood and Scott properly credited as well.

With CVS, there is no easy way of linking to the applied patch, so here you go:

http://cool.haxx.se/cvs.cgi/curl/CHANGES.diff?r1=1.1330&r2=1.1331
http://cool.haxx.se/cvs.cgi/curl/RELEASE-NOTES.diff?r1=1.799&r2=1.800
http://cool.haxx.se/cvs.cgi/curl/configure.ac.diff?r1=1.299&r2=1.300
http://cool.haxx.se/cvs.cgi/curl/lib/select.c.diff?r1=1.51&r2=1.52

Not hearing any further comments, I have done as for gnulib and removed the patch from trunk, updated the link and used strikethrough text style in the Port Log.

François, feel free to commit a new patch against CVS or to update the one against the release.

Andreas

--
BePorts homepage - http://tools.assembla.com/BePorts