atw: Re: volume of text per step

  • From: "Matthew da Silva" <mdasilva@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 15:02:50 +1000

Maybe including the example will help.

1.    Select the Production server (fmx01.ucc.usyd.edu.au) in the
left-hand (Hosts) pane of the Open Remote File screen.

2.    Select EAT_registrations in the right-hand (Available Files) pane.

3.    Click Open.

1.    'Account Name and Password' is selected by default on the login
screen.

2.    Type your password in the field provided. (If it is the first
attempt to access the database, use the password supplied by the
database administrator. If it is not the first attempt, use your UniKey
password.)

3.    Click OK.

My question is as to the suitability of the two 'conditionals' in step
5.

Thanks.

Matt