atw: Re: captioning

  • From: "Matthew da Silva" <mdasilva@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 14:21:25 +1000

Thanks to Suzy and Judith for the 'style' solution - I'll keep this in
mind for future work. Strict pagination on the current job demands mean
only a v flexible method will work: so that (even) single lines don't
get shuffled over to the next page. It takes more time to set up text
boxes, but the absence of any 'template' in terms of position means I
get exactly what I need on each page.