atw: Re: Word 7 TOC

  • From: "Rhonda Bracey" <rhonda.bracey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 10:18:27 +0800

The problem with that solution (dragging the tab off the ruler) is that
it works, but the darned thing comes back the next time you update the
TOC. I've never found the setting for it either -- it's not part of the
paragraph or tab settings, and it's only by trial and bleeding error
that I get it to work. Sometimes I've added or removed words from the
heading to make the TOC behave (very long or very short headings are
usually where you see this beastie!).

I like the term "Jason" tab -- it's very appropriate!

Rhonda

Rhonda Bracey
rhonda.bracey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.cybertext.com.au